You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. We guarantee that our final price will be the best in the town! If you could find anyone is cheaper than our prices, please let us know without delay, we will match or beat them. And remember that the quality of our service is also guaranteed because our installers are ASIAL Bronze Members( 6-10 years of consecutive membership).
2. Our standard warranty period is limited to 12 months, starting from the date we deliver the goods. Extended warranty available, please contact our sales team.
3. If the customer needs an extended warranty, it can be arranged through purchasing an additional arrangement. The arrangement must be agreed by Sydney Security Cameras in writing before we deliver the goods.
4. Quotations including installations assume that the client has provided main power (240V AC) point(s), data cable/socket, internet access, modem and/or telephone socket(s) at the point(s) of installation otherwise extra charges will apply. Painting, chasing, patching, and finishing is to be made by the other contractors.
5. All works to be carried out within normal working hours, Sydney Local Time Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm except public holidays, otherwise surcharge may apply. Emergency After-hours Response Service time, Sydney Local Time Monday to Sunday 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, if you have an Emergency After-hours Response Service contract with us.
6. Ownership of goods supplied or installed shall remain the property of Sydney Security Cameras until paid in full by the customer.
7. It is assumed that the all proposed works will be executed in an asbestos-free environment. No responsibility will be accepted by Sydney Security Cameras for the delay and additional costs (if any) associated with asbestos or removal thereof.
8. All video surveillance systems, if you wish to have remote viewing from offsite or via an existing network it is owner's cost and responsibility. The customer has to take care of any ongoing broadband internet cost, phone line cost if the system needs any.
9. Any of our access control system quotations do not include any user keys/cards. They can be purchased separately depending on the customer’s actual demand.
10. Sydney Security Cameras standard terms require that the liquidated damages be 0.5% of our contract sum per day, to a maximum of 5% of our total contract sum.
11. Prior authorisation must be given by Sydney Security Cameras for any goods returned for credit. Except for the return of faulty or incorrectly supplied, a 20% restocking fee applies for all return goods. Claim for equipment damaged as a result of incorrect use will not recognise.
12.No claims will be recognised after 7 days from the date of invoice or date of delivery.
13. The invoice number, date and product serial number must be quoted for warranty. The copy of invoice may be required.
14. Warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from accidents, physical impact, virus, hacker attacks, misuses or misapplication, environmental issues, improper voltage, users' operational mistakes, improper or unauthorized repair, neglect (forgot password etc), modification or use of unauthorised parts or accessories.
15. Sydney Security Cameras warranty will not cover equipment which has been: stolen, vandalized, in a fire, in flood, lightning strikes or if equipment has been tampered with by anybody except us.
16.1.1% Merchant fee will be charged if the customer pays by Credit Cards, we don't accept AMEX as a payment method.
17. The goods are not refundable unless the pre-arranged with the sales team of Sydney Security Cameras.
18. Warranty is void if the case or screws are opened by customer OR full payment is not received by Sydney Security Cameras.
19. All goods are sold FOB. All freight to and from Sydney Security Cameras is at the expense of the customer. Should you have your own freight agent, please advise the salesperson concerned or our Technical Department prior to delivery. Please also be advised that your courier is acting as your agent, should the goods be misplaced, incorrectly delivered or stolen by your courier, Sydney Security Cameras will not be liable or responsible.
20. Please, ALWAYS backup your whole data before service, repairs or replacement.
21. Any quotation is valid for 30 days only unless specified any longer. It may be withdrawn or varied by Sydney Security Cameras at any time prior to acceptance.
22. All prices quoted in our price list are subject to change without notice. All goods will be paid for COD unless credit terms are established and accepted by Sydney Security Cameras in advance.
23. Prices and configuration are strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to other parties without the written consent of Sydney Security Cameras.
24. 50% deposit to be paid in advance, 30% must be paid after our cabling job done and the rest amount should be paid on job completion. The deposit is not refundable without the written consent of Sydney Security Cameras.
Sydney Security Cameras and its affiliated companies (collectively Sydney Security Cameras, we, us or our) care about your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with fair information practices and applicable data privacy laws.
As a sign of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted a set of Corporate Rules. These contain our privacy commitments, including our policy on transfers of personal information and associated individual privacy rights, with the aim of ensuring that your personal information is protected while processed by our affiliates around Australia. Please click here for Sydney Security Cameras Privacy Notice.